I cried numerous times on Friday February 27th. Why? It is officially the last month of my little babies first year of life! I am emotional about it! I love this little guy more than I could have EVER imagined and I can say with all honesty, he is the happiest, sweetest, funniest, most loving little boy and truly a blessing. To see him grow up these past few months has been bittersweet, and amazing! He has developed so quickly, language, walking, personality, and my favorite, a relationship with his big sister. My heart leaps every time I see his smiling face, blonde hair sticking up, and bright blue eyes shining---an absolute vision of perfection! A set back this month was that I had a long overdue surgery to fix my back, and while I am doing better, I am not allowed to lift, bend, or twist for six weeks. This has been incredibly hard, especially because there is not too much more time for the bottle snuggles, and carrying around. I want to eat up every second with Will, and now I have to be more creative as to how I can spend my time with him. However, Will has been a trooper, and in his own way has been supportive and helped me along with my recovery. New for Will this month is mimicking ability! Truly amazing! "grandpa. apple juice, hi, ball, thank you--" he can say these things clear as day, and in the cutest voice EVER! Also Will is the most determined little guy I have ever met. He sets his mind to something, and there is NO stopping him! He is perfecting his walking skills and trying so hard to walk all the time on his own. We have reached 12 steps and lots of balancing into sprints---it is AWESOME to watch! With the big 1 fast approaching I am taking advantage of every little moment with my little boy, and thinking about all the fun and memories that are to come.
Memorable Moments:
-Mimicking
-Baths--and animal! Loves them!
-Pride on his face when he stands!
-Love of all things edible, and not edible, continues.
-Best Sleeper EVER!!
-Balancing and trying to "run"
-Loves outside and toy cars!
-Kicking and chasing a soccer ball---he will be just like his daddy!
-Stealing his mothers heart!
-interacting with other little friends "hi"
-Climbing champ and (moves motorcycle over to climb on couch)--smart!
-Drinking water---his is really trying!!
No comments:
Post a Comment